Hi, I’m Mrs. Teinert, and here are 5 things that will help you to get to know me:
1. I was raised on a small farm outside Hilbert, WI, where I lived with my parents and 5 brothers and sisters. This is where I learned the importance of faith, family, and having a good work ethic.
2. I attended Concordia Milwaukee and Concordia River Forest where I received a BA degree in elementary education with a minor in math.
3. The Lord has called me to serve in Lutheran schools in Sheboygan, Hilbert, Austin, TX, and in Neenah where I have taught children ages 2-13.
4. My husband, Nelson, and I were married in 1983. God has blessed us with two children. Cara, an internal auditor, is married to Matt and lives in Green Bay. They are the proud parents of our first grandchild, Tyler Andrew. Nelson Jr., a warehouse operations manager, just got married to Jessica this summer and lives in Chilton.
5. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my family, baking, working in the garden, and reading.
I am looking forward to working with the 5th graders at NHCS in the 2017-2018 school year. I consider my students to be my “school family”, and my goal is to instill in them the value of a strong faith, a strong family bond, and having a good work ethic. It is also my goal to work together with the families to help provide the best Christ-centered education for my students as they grow spiritually, academically, and physically into the unique individuals that God has planned them to be.